Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Everyone I know is nuts.

Everyone I know is nuts. I am certain of this fact. I feel like some of them may read this and say "she must be talking about everyone else, I am perfectly sane." Trust me, if you are reading this and thinking that you are the only normal one. You aren't - you are nuts too. Probably more so than the rest of them. Even the animals I know are nuts. I am surrounded on a daily basis by people and animals who are crazy. It is a charmed life. Some of the "nuts" deal with actual medical issues, some are just your run of the mill crazies. I love them all. I think you will too. The fact of the matter is that I am probably the most nuts of all. After all, I am the common "nutty" denominator 


A tad unseasonable perhaps, but the time is always right for a festive breakdown! 

No comments:

Post a Comment